HousingMatch.org is a private online shared housing community. Members access the database to post and search ads for Housing Wanted, Rooms for Rent and Housing Offered. Roommate members who share housing are prescreened and submit their background check report before posting an ad. Landlords can post an ad by creating an account. Agencies can create accounts, post and search ads, and refer new members. Scroll down for more information.
Roommates are prescreened before posting ads and agree to share information from their background checks with each other.
Two ways to join:
1) Sign Up with HousingMatch.org
• Get two background check reports.
• Verify you have received your CORI report.
• Post an ad and activate your account upon approval.
2) Sign Up with a Participating Agency
• Contact a Participating Agency listed on this site.
• Make an appointment in person to submit an application.
• Post an Ad and activate your account.
Signup with HousingMatch.org to list a rental property you own or manage. If you are looking for a roommate and are renting a room in your home, sign up on “For Roommates”.
Attach one of the following documents:
Agency Member Accounts are for case managers and housing advocates who refer roommates and landlords to HousingMatch.org.